Monday, March 5, 2012

Here goes nothing!

    We all say we want to get fit, we want to be healthy. We all say I'll do it tomorrow.  Well, my tomorrow starts today!

    I made a decision to do this about a month ago, I was driving home from work one day and finally decided that I should stop at the gym I drive by EVERYDAY.  So I did, and I joined.  But I have hardly been dedicated to going.  Tomorrow always looks so much better, don't you agree?
    So here's the plan, I am going to do the Jillian Michaels 14 day jump start. This is made up of her detox component that I'll take for the first 7 days.  Then I have probiotics and increased fat burners to take for the next 7.
    Along with that I am going to take the Les Mills body pump class three times a week and do some form of cardio 3 times a week.   I have already done the body pump class at the gym and I love it.  I have seen results when I was going three times a week, but that was only for two weeks.  Then I got lazy and suddenly a spoonful of ice cream looked a heck of a lot better than putting a sports bra on.........
    Which brings me to the final part of my plan.  Eating strictly healthy 6 days a week.  This is going to be the hardest part because, I LOVE FOOD.  I love food, I love eating, I love cooking, I love baking.  I simply love everything about food. So I will be looking for some new healthy recipes and letting you know how they come out and if they're worth trying.

Wish me luck! And feel free to come along for the ride :)

 LB



No comments:

Post a Comment