Sunday, March 18, 2012

Day 13 and 14 Key Lime Cupcakes

Yesterday I had mainly nothing to write about.  I woke up had Belvita crackers then moved on to cleaning the house.   I dusted everything then attacked the floors.  Mop n Glo is a Godsend.

Then the beast named Piggy came in and ruined everything.......

The plan was to get the dogs in the back door and into the bedroom so I could let the floors dry all the way.  Toby went straight to the bedroom but Piggy decided to take a detour across all the nice clean mopped shiny glossy beautiful floors.  It seemed like the more I tried to get her off the floors the more she ran in muddy circles on the floors.  There's no fixing it now... floors ruined. Thanks Piggy.  
That was my exercise for the day, well that and all the laps I did at work.  Food was decent, just had a lean cuisine for dinner and a bowl of salad when I got home. 

Today was a different story, today is my REAL cheat day.  Chris and I had a brunch to go to this morning.  I indulged in eggs benny, hash browns, and bacon!!!  Then I came home and made key lime cheesecake stuffed cupcakes.... You GOTTA check out this recipe.  It may not be diet friendly but my goodness do I know how to cheat right!!!!!

Check these bad Larrys out! Cheesecake stuffed key lime cupcakes!
  Yea that's right I said it twice, they are just that good!

I had one of those... then we cooked the rest of the steak tips (I had them marinading in Italian dressing since Thursday) with turnips and carrots.  I was going to make corned beef and cabbage but it was way too nice outside today to not cook on the grill. 
Then I had a bowl of ice cream. 
Hey I said it was cheat day!!!!! And super PMS day ta boot!  

I'm looking for a life style not a diet....... life needs cupcakes and ice cream.
Back on track tomorrow!  
LB


No comments:

Post a Comment