Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Day 17. Kick Butt.

Work today was less than desirable. Actually it was one of those days where the second I walked into he place I wanted to turn around and never return. Ever.  I thought that maybe it would get better but it only got worse.  First McDonalds messed up my coffee and I forgot to make my smoothie so I had to settle for a fruit and yogurt parfait.  Second the fog this morning, really people a little fog and we forget how to drive??? So I arrive 10 minutes late and it all went to shit from there.
Lucky for me I bought a box of Clif builder bars because I am an emotional eater!  One Clif bar kept me on the right track.
I was finally able to squeeze lunch in at about 2.... I had this odd craving for alfalfa sprouts so I made a pita with sprouts, salsa, and guacamole. Pita I used was a flax seed and whole wheat pita.
After spending my day as a crazy lady at work I had to get some of this frustration out.  I got home about an hour late, changed, and went straight to the gym.
I kicked my butt of the elliptical.  I ran intervals for an hour.  Sara Barreilles gets me moving then onto Matchbox Twenty... the song  long day came on and that was all I needed to bring it home.  Burnt through 700 calories and I could have kept running.  Today was one of those days where I could have ran FOREVER.  But by now it was 8 o'clock and my gym was closing soon.

I got home and had some peas with ham and FF mozzarella. Strange cravings today.

Can't wait to go to sleep and end this Long Day.

Good Night.
LB


No comments:

Post a Comment