Thursday, March 22, 2012

Day 18. Grilling Weather!

Today was certainly an early start day.  Alarm went of at 6am.  Up and at em.  Today I got to spend the day Gillette Stadium....  I wish it were to go to Patriot place but no.... it was for a stupid all day conference. But it started at 8am so you know breakfast will be served... and I'm pretty sure breakfast at Gillette is going to be good!!!  Had I mentioned how much I love breakfast!  I had scrambled eggs and bacon and it was gooooood... and you know what the bacon was? .....the maple kind!
My Noom fitness coach tells me that my breakfast was 300 calories.  Not bad at all.  Breakfast was probably the best part of the day, that and getting to stare at the Patriot's field daydreaming while the big wigs did all there self proclaiming.
Finally it was lunch time!!! a lunch buffet for 900 people though...... talk about a long line.  A line in which I was at the verrrrry end of.  Hey, I wasn't hungry or in any rush to eat.  So as I was walking down the line I got to scope out the awesome salad bar.
After about twenty minutes it was finally my turn.  But there were no plates.  So we waited. Yay plates!  Now I have my plate what to put on it... let's start with the..... empty table in front of me.... all the dishes were empty.  No lettuce, no grilled chicken, no CUCUMBERS!?  So I waited. and i waited. and I waited and waited.  Finally the lettuce came so I got ready, and she walked right past my table and put it on the one to the left. I'm patient.  I can wait until she brings out the lettuce for my table... and I waited.... and I waited.... and I SCREW THIS, next table!
Finally lettuce, and tomatoes, and cucumbers, grilled chicken... and a half of a very delicious veggie wrap.
Got out of this meeting and back home around 4:30 so I took the puppies for a walk. It was still 78 degrees at 4:30! 2.5 miles in 32 minutes burning about 250calories. I love this weather! And so do the puppies... look a the little buddies........

Obviously today called for grilling so we had petite sirloin with salad. They were DELICIOUS!  Medium rare... perfectly pink.  My man knows how to grill! Oh how I love grilling weather!  (p.s. Noom tells me my steak and salad was about 500 calories)

Happy Sunny Days!
LB

No comments:

Post a Comment