Monday, March 19, 2012

Day 15 week three

So I really need to kick it into gear.  I slacked off big time last weekend and that was only week 2!!!!  I decided to download NOOM weight loss coach to my phone.  Tis lil guy helps me track my caloric intake and also logs my workouts whether it be the walking I do at work or the walking I do at home with the dogs.  I had this program before and it gets annoying real fast with the notifications but at least it'll yell at me when I don't workout when I said I was going to unlike a blog :X

This morning it is so beautiful outside!!! I am so glad to have tomorrow off just so I will have a full day to enjoy the gorgeousness that is upon us.   As for today, I soaked up as much sun as possible!!

I had my spinach smoothie sans the oranges.  I think I need to cut down the calories I put in that big green monster.  From now on it will be two bananas, two handfuls of spinach, one cup of chobani, and a pour of flax seed.  The oranges don't really smooth out well in the blender anyways and I'm sick of getting the white rind in each gulp.

After that I tried to get the dogs inside so I could take them for a W.A.L.K.  Toby came right in but Piggy sat there looking at me with the "No Mommy I'm not ready to come in yet" look.  SO I said the magical words, "Come on Piggy time for a walk!" Bingo!  Works every time.  I suppose you could call what I did a walk/jog. Is that what power walking is?? Anyway I was game to go the full loop which is about 3.5 miles but after the second mile and right before the point of no return I realized I was leading the dogs.  They were lagging behind, tongues hanging out, profusely panting.  So it was either left back to the house or right for another mile and a half.... They chose for me! Left all the way.  Bee line  to the house and straight to the water dish.  Ah, I forgot to bring the water bottle.  *Note to self*

So I came back in the house, put on Adele and did some crunches.  She's got some great crunch rhythm songs.
NOw I sit outside typing away swigging on my water with lemon.  Lemon is very good at detoxing your organs so I'm gonna try to add it every time I have a bottle if water.

I have to work tonight so lunch consists of cucumber slices with tuna.  Dinner will be a salad.

I'm thinking rosemary chicken for dinner tomorrow night... but then again it will be grilling weather again so perhaps I'll try my hand at some new grill recipes...

Until then!
LB


No comments:

Post a Comment