Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Day 10. I need a new book!

I had another crappy night of sleep, except this time I actually had some sort of energy today.

I made my spinach smoothie last night so I did not have to create any sort of excessive noise this morning.  When I got out of bed I decided that I'm going to take my time getting to work.  I straightened my hair and picked out a super cute outfit.  Stopped and put air in my tires and WENT IN to Dunkin rather then sit in the drive through.  It was a much better start then yesterday.
All in all it was a very uneventful day.  I had my smoothie and Belvita blueberry crackers at work and I really wasn't hungry at all for the rest of the day.
My boss let me leave work an hour early  so I got to spend extra time at the gym.  I ran on the elliptical and read Still Alice, I ran until I finished it.  I didn't even realize I was running at full sprint the whole time until I looked down at the distance and calories I burned through.  Now looks like I need a new book.

Here's what I have downloaded to my Nook that I have yet to read,

Dry: A memoir by Augusten Burroughs
The Help, by Katherine Stockett
Reckless, by Andrew Grossman
Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter, by Seth Grahame-Smith


Any suggestions????

I also did abs, lower back, and shoulders.  They moved my class time from 5:30 to 4 so I missed it :,( I was very sad about that.  Oh well, tomorrow I'll hit it at 6:45pm.

Dinner was leftovers from yesterday and I treated myself to a spoonful of peanut butter... mmmm mmm mm.

Jeans are looser and boyfriend commented on me looking thinner. yay.

Ick I can just read the lack of energy in this post. *sigh*

See ya tomorrow.
LB


No comments:

Post a Comment