Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Day three.

I woke up today at about 9:30 and I really didn't have any motivation.  I had to work at 2pm so I had to get cracking!   I really didn't want to do anything.  I had a cup of black tea hoping to find my motivation there, I didn't find it there...... where's my sneakers? Maybe they'll get me moving.
  There they are!  And there's my motivation.  These are the most comfortable sneakers I have ever had the pleasure of wearing on my feet... and the best part is I got them on sale for $24.99.
 I'm just so savvy ;)  So I made it to the gym and ran my soon to be little butt off.  For some reason Sara Bareilles was the music I chose on my iPod and for some other reason it got me sweating.

Returned home by 11am and got to cleaning.   Sweep sweep, vacuum vacuum, scrub scrub.  You can't tell me that cleaning a whole house is not a workout!  Guess that's why I kept my sports bra and sneakers on.   Now I just have to keep the dogs off the furniture and out of the mud and I'm golden.

Time for green smoothie... Don't think I forgot!  Today I did my normal bananas, pineapple, Chobani, and spinach but I also added flax seed.  I heard a long time ago that flax seed is very good for you.  It supposedly clings to your fat cells and doesn't let go so the fat gets exhausted and breaks up.  Don't quote me on that!  That's just what I heard and you know how rumors are............

Rumor busted! The truth about flax seed (it is SO much better then I thought!)

I don't know if it's my imagination or if it's the truth but I actually feel slimmer today.  Hey I'd rather feel slim than fat!  Could be the spinach, could be the detox pills, could be the exercise, or it could just be all in my mind!  It is only day three after all.

Tuna salad for lunch.  Best way to make it is two cans solid white mixed with one can chunk light, one tbsp miracle whip, celery and cucumbers. No bread, no crackers, no carbs.  Such a treat to eat :)

Catch ya on the flip side.
LB

No comments:

Post a Comment